Sanofi offer people access to the broadest spectrum of health products and services to:
- improve health with prescription and over-the-counter medicines
- maintain healthy body and mind with vitamins, minerals and supplements
- prevent illness and the spread of disease with vaccines
- manage rare diseases and physical conditions
- prevent disease and ensure good health in livestock and family pets
Sanofi Australia & New Zealand employs approximately 1,000 staff. They are based in Sydney, New South Wales and have state-of-the-art laboratories and a world-class manufacturing facility in Brisbane, Queensland where their vitamins are produced. Additional state sales offices are located in Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne. The New Zealand headquarters is located in Auckland.