About the Event
When and how to attract investment is an extremely important consideration for any medtech start-up and/or early-stage company. Companies need to raise capital to continue to grow their business and recruit talent to keep their operations afloat. This webcast will bring together a diverse group of panelists to discuss: how to develop an attractive investment strategy, raising capital, pitching to investors, access to funding programmes and to explore investment opportunities.
Additionally, our webcast will be answering your burning questions, such as:
- What should your company be focusing on to attract investment?
- What is your product commercialisation strategy?
- What are the alternative funding schemes/programmes to equity?
- How to get your company noticed by investors? How might their perspective differ whether they are a big medtech/corporate fund or a venture capital?
- How long should your pitch be to investors?
- What are the key points to put in your pitch?
Date: Thursday 4 August 2022
Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (AEDT)
Venue: Online via Zoom
AusBiotech members: free