23 September 2021
Want to expand your medtech commercialisation knowledge and networks? The BridgeTech Program is a government and industry-funded training program where you can:
- access comprehensive online learning materials delivered by QUT at your own pace
- network with an alumni community of 700+ industry professionals
- hear from high-profile speakers at events in our seminar series
- connect with representatives from our industry and university partner organisations.
The BridgeTech Program is an award-winning professional development program for effectively navigating the medtech commercialisation pathway. It offers specific training on the scientific, legal, financial, clinical, regulatory and reimbursement components of medtech commercialisation, complemented by a series of events, activities and seminars.
Dr Riya Palchaudhuri, Business Development Manager at Burnet Institute (pictured above), recently completed the BridgeTech Program
“The BridgeTech Program helped me to better understand the business of translating research, which has directly informed my work on diagnostic technology development projects in my current role,” said Dr Palchaudhuri.
The program is suited to professionals looking to expand their commercialisation knowledge and networks, including:
- mid-career researchers and scientists
- medtech inventors, entrepreneurs and innovators
- clinicians and healthcare workers
- venture capitalists
- legal practitioners including IP lawyers and patent attorneys
- business development managers and tech transfer professionals
- staff from government agencies.
Experience in the sector and a demonstrated interest in medtech commercialisation is essential.
Applications for 2022 are now open! Learn more about the program and apply by 1 November 2021: https://bit.ly/apply-bridgetech