MTPConnect encourages the medtech community to register with the Australian delegation attending The MedTech Conference—September 22 – 26, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Come and join us to leverage Australian branding, and showcase your outstanding innovative medical technologies to build invaluable inroads into international markets.
The MedTech Conference brings together thousands of medical technology professionals from the U.S. and across the globe to provide intensive networking opportunities for delegates to connect with international specialists in policy, innovation, business development and investment.
MTPConnect is thrilled to lead the delegation again this year supporting and promoting the Australian medtech community. We believe that it is important to establish our presence and draw attention to the promising investment and collaborative opportunities our medical technologies sector has to offer.
The MTPConnect Australian Pavilion is located along side major international medtech players, which will provide opportunities to attract R&D investment, engage in collaborative partnerships, and establish your company as a global leader in the medical technologies industry.
Please register your company with the Australian Delegation. A Promo Code will be provided upon successful registration to partake in the delegation, via confirmation email and you may use this code to register on the conference website.
The delegate registration (AUD 850 incl GST) offers:
- Branding on the Australian booth (company’s logo), company presentations on a large TV screen
- Access to Australia Pavilion facilities including designated meeting tables and limited storage area
- Provision for your company’s marketing materials and prototypes
- Promotion via Australian Mission booklet - company logo, photograph, description and contact details
- Exclusive program of activities and events for the delegation that are separate to the existing conference program
- Promo code for a discounted registration fee of USD 1,165 per delegate for the MedTech Conference
- On-site support from MTPConnect
- Australian delegate 'Meet & Greet' event prior to 'International Reception'
- Assistance with introduction to relevant local business contacts for optimised networking
- Access to the breakfast networking events hosted by local companies exclusively for the Australian delegation
- Access to invitation-only sessions – AdvaMed Accel Leadership Seminar & Networking Lunch on September 24th (TBC)
- Pre-show marketing promoting your company as an Australian exhibitor via MTPConnect social media
- List of attendees prior/after the conference
- Transportation to planned site visits
- Basic utilities and services such as security and cleaning of pavilion
Please note: registration to Australian delegation does not include conference registration, accommodation and air fare.
In 2017, MTPConnect led the largest international delegation at The Medtech Conference in San Jose. The Australian delegation took part in a tailored agenda of exclusive events including a tour of the Boston Scientific CRM manufacturing site, and presentations from the Medical Device Innovation Consortia, Hogan Lovells attorneys, Reimbursement Strategies LLC and Medical Alley on topics to learn from and assist in entering the US market.
Andrew Brockway of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) said that the delegation helped to increase the profile of Australia's presence in medtech.
“MTPConnect helped to facilitate meeting with new potential customers, as well as introduction to other Australian colleagues in the medtech space. Being part of an Australian delegation certainly helped to provide additional credibility and helped to increase the profile of members of the delegation.”