PARTNER: NSW Health
Office for Health and Medical Research
NSW has an advanced and interconnected research and commercialisation ecosystem developing the next generation of medical devices and therapies, supported by internationally recognised health and education sectors.
World-class healthcare is delivered to NSW’s 8.2 million residents through a unique devolved structure of governance which includes 15 local health districts and 2 speciality health networks, supported by centralised policy and support pillars.
Through the Office for health and Medical Research, we can help you access and navigate the NSW Health system by:
- connecting you with experts and resources from within NSW Health
- supporting knowledge sharing
- facilitating research partnerships and collaboration
- helping you to find and access existing research related services provided by NSW Health
- understanding the health and research environment in NSW
- identifying barriers to information sharing and collaboration.
Find out more at NSW Health & Medical Research
Contact: International Desk, Office for Health and Medical Research firstname.lastname@example.org