Adelaide Intermediary Program
As part of its EXCITE Strategy, the Government of South Australia has invested resources on intermediary functions that drive collaboration and knowledge transfer between researchers and industry in Innovation Districts.
MTPConnect has been appointed by the Government as the External Innovation and Translation Intermediary for Adelaide BioMed City (ABMC). Through targeted activities and services, MTPConnect's Adelaide Intermediary Program is focused on growing South Australia's health and medical industry sector by fostering collaboration, strategically building capacity and attracting new talent and opportunity across the research, innovation and translation value chain.
Our Role in South Australia
Working closely with ABMC partners and the broad range of stakeholders across South Australia’s MTP sector including companies, universities, medical research institutes, health professionals and funders, our role is to strategically build capacity, connection and opportunity.
We do this by providing a range of activities and services, including:
- Providing expert advice and mentoring through one-on-one consultations and briefings
- Facilitating local and global connection through strategic introductions, coordination of delegations, facilitating collaboration amongst partners, networking activities and bespoke roundtables and expert panels
- Capacity building through local and national programs and events, facilitating access to infrastructure, engaging in talent attraction and being a trusted voice for government
- Providing support for strategic projects as part of our portfolio of national funding programs and through participation in major initiatives
- Sharing our extensive knowledge base, which includes sector reports, case studies, podcasts and news
Reach out to your Adelaide Intermediary Program team to access any of these services.
- 11 March 2022 - Taking Australian science from lab bench to boardroom
- 24 November 2021 - BiomeBank Develops Pioneering Microbiome Treatments
- 13 August 2020 - South Australia’s Novel Response to Coronavirus
- 22 July 2020 - Meet Professor Caroline McMillen – South Australia’s Chief Scientist
Our 2022 program of networking forums, skills seminars and collaborative workshops in South Australia is currently being scheduled, so make sure you register on MTPConnect’s channels to be kept updated.
We are currently building our team. If you are passionate about South Australia’s MTP sector, please take a look at the opportunity below.
For further details and instructions on how to apply, head to our Career Opportunities page.
Connect with the SA Team
Innovation and Translation Intermediary, Adelaide Intermediary Program