Through the Growth Centre Project Fund, MTPConnect has committed $15.6M across 40 collaborative projects, engaging over 190 consortium members.
MTPConnect-funded projects have achieved demonstrable results, including 294 technologies being invented or progressed, 203 patents/trademark applications and licenses, 84 start-up companies, 801 direct and indirect jobs being created and more than $103.5M of investment flowing into incubator companies (as at 30 June 2020).
Check out the menu on the right to view all our projects.
- Ep 141: World Antimicrobial Awareness Week: Bugworks Tackles the Superbug Challenge (with AAMRNet)
- Ep 123: Health Horizon: Tracking Health Innovations Around the World
- Ep 76: Australian Antimicrobial Resistance Network launch & Superbugs Report
- Ep 70: Vaxine
- Ep 65: ANDHealth
- Ep 55: Microscopy Australia
- Ep 47: COSA
- Ep 39: Asialink Business
- Ep 34: Bridge and BridgeTech
- Ep 25: TRICEP
- Ep 22: Translational Research Institute & Vaxxas
- Ep 21: Cancer Therapeutics CRC
- Ep 12: AusBiotech
- Ep 11: IMNIS
- Ep 10: MDPP
- Ep 9: Bridge and BridgeTech
- Ep 7: St Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne
- Ep 5: Health Horizons
- Ep 3: CCRM Australia