The Biomedical Translation Bridge Program is an initiative of the Medical Research Future Fund, providing up to $1 million in matching funding to nurture the translation of new therapies, technologies and medical devices through to the proof of concept stage.
The BTB program is operated by MTPConnect, in partnership with BioCurate (University of Melbourne and Monash University), UniQuest (University of Queensland through its drug discovery initiative QEDDI), the Medical Device Partnering Program (MDPP, led by Flinders University), and the Bridge and BridgeTech programs (Queensland University of Technology); all pre-eminent organisations engaged in the translation and commercialisation of health and medical research.
Join MTPConnect and our partners for Information Sessions in May and June.
- Melbourne - 13 May @ the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (4-5:30pm)
- Canberra - 14 May @ the Australian National University (4-5:30pm)
- Hobart - 17 May @ the University of Tasmania (10-11:30am)
- Geelong - 20 May @ Deakin University (3-4:30pm)
- Gold Coast - 22 May @ Griffith University (10-11:30am)
- Brisbane - 22 May @ Translational Research Institute (3:15-4:45pm)
- Townsville - 17 June @ James Cook University (4-5:30pm)
- Newcastle - 19 June @ University of Newcastle (2-3:30pm)
- Sydney - 20 June @ University of Sydney (2:30-4pm)
- Adelaide - 24 June @ South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute (1-2:30pm)
- Perth - 25 June @ Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research (10-11:30am)