Through the Growth Centre Project Fund, MTPConnect has committed $15.6M across 36 collaborative projects, engaging over 160 consortium members.
MTPConnect-funded projects have achieved demonstrable results, including 68 technologies being invented or progressed, 37 patents/trademark applications and licenses, 11 start-up companies, 45 direct jobs being created and more than $6M of investment flowing into incubator companies (as at 30 June 2018).
Check out the menu on the right to view all our projects.
- Ep 65: ANDHealth
- Ep 55: Microscopy Australia
- Ep 47: COSA
- Ep 39: Asialink Business
- Ep 34: Bridge and BridgeTech
- Ep 25: TRICEP
- Ep 22: Translational Research Institute & Vaxxas
- Ep 21: Cancer Therapeutics CRC
- Ep 12: AusBiotech
- Ep 11: IMNIS
- Ep 10: MDPP
- Ep 9: Bridge and BridgeTech
- Ep 7: St Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne
- Ep 5: Health Horizons
- Ep 3: CCRM Australia