Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Usage
MTP-IIGC LTD Pty Ltd trading as MTP Connect (ACN 53 608 571 277) (“we”, “us” or “our”) controls and operates the www.mtpconnect.org.au website (“Website”).
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions of an agreement between the person accessing and/or using the Website (“you” or “your”) and us.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
Except where expressly stated, we make no representations about the currency, accuracy, suitability or reliability of any content and functionality including without limitation any data, information, material, images (moving and still), sound, graphics, software, hyperlinks, logos and trademarks, services and any other material contained in, provided as a result of or in connection with your use of, the Website (“Material”). The Material is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
Any Material made available through the Website whether it be on the Website, as an email, or any other transmission is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon in place of professional or expert advice.
We, including our employees, officers, agents and contractors and their employees, officers, partners, agents and contractors do not warrant that the function of, or access to, the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that any Website or server which stores and transmits any Material will be free of viruses or any other harmful components. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of such interruption, errors, defects, viruses or harmful components.
You as the user will assume the entire cost of any verification, repair, maintenance or correction of any relevant content which is required.
4. Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law, any terms, conditions or warranties in relation to the Website and any Material are hereby excluded. In so far as liability pursuant to legislation may not be excluded, such liability is limited, at our discretion, to the resupply of any service again or payment of the cost of having the service performed again, or the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of having the goods replaced or repaired, as the case may be.
5. Web Links
We may provide links within this Website and may also provide links within emails for your convenience and reference. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any such information, material, products and services associated with these links and usage by you is done so at you own risk.
We do not accept any responsibility for material contained in any website linked to this Website.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All content and functionality including without limitation any data, information, material, images (moving and still), sound, graphics, software, hyperlinks, and all trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos in the Website (“Content”) is protected by Australian and International law, including without limitation Copyright and Trade Mark law.
We own all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and in and to the Content or use both or any of them under licence or applicable law.
When you access the Website, you agree as follows:
- You may save a local copy of or print Content from the Website for your own personal information and to inform others about it, but you may not charge any fee for any use and all commercial use or exploitation of the Website or any Content is expressly prohibited;
- Any copyright notice or mark appearing on any Content must be included on any copy you make;
- You must keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Website;
- You may not modify it without our prior written permission;
- You must not reproduce, republish or otherwise make available any Content on the Internet or any means including by other publicly accessible media (including without limitation newspaper, journals, television or radio) without our prior written consent; and
Activities you must not engage in include:
- Making a copy, modification, adaptation or reselling or redistributing any material on this Website;
- Making any commercial use of material on this Website, unless such use is authorised in writing by us;
- Making any form of representation, including linking or framing, that could mislead or deceive a person into believing that the material is from a source other than the Website;
- Accessing or using of the Website by any means that is contrary to our commercial interests (including without limitation to facilitate a means of encouraging users of the Website to use another website offering services similar to those on the Website); or
We reserve the right to undertake any legal action we deem necessary to protect our intellectual property rights. We also reserve the right to take legal action on parties who have misinformed, mislead, abused or misused any or all of the Content.