Mesoblast is a world leader in developing innovative cellular medicines. Their clinical programs target significant, under-served therapeutic areas including cardiac diseases, spine orthopedic disorders, oncology and hematology diseases, and immune-mediated and inflammatory conditions.
Mesoblast is focused on five core strategic imperatives:
- creating clinically differentiated products
- bringing late-stage products to market
- enabling manufacturing scale-up to meet demands
- establishing a culture of shared leadership and accountability, and
- building strategic partnerships
The Mesoblast proprietary cell technology platform, which is based on mesenchymal lineage adult stem cells (MLCs), has been applied to build a highly advanced cell-based product portfolio, and has the potential to address multiple conditions with significant unmet medical needs.