About the Event
Unlock Your Research Impact Potential with Our Research Translation Essentials Course!
Calling health and medical researchers, clinicians, and implementation practitioners! Are you eager to make a real impact in the world? We invite you to join our two-day Research Translation Essentials Course. This Course provides an invaluable opportunity for you to hear from experts and demystify the keys to effective research translation. It will empower you to bridge the gap between your research and practical applications that improve healthcare and save lives.
Research translation isn’t just a step in the research process—it’s an impact-driven approach that starts from the beginning.
Key Areas of the Course:
- Impact-driven research translation
- Engaging stakeholders effectively
- Involving consumers in your research
- Collaborating with policymakers
- Doing Aboriginal research the right way
- Harnessing the power of co-design
- Identifying and applying the strongest evidence
- Applying implementation science principles
- Measuring project value and impact
- Pursuing a commercialisation pathway
- Communicating your research’s impact
Don't miss this opportunity to excel in research translation and drive change. Register now for the Research Translation Essentials Course and maximise the potential of your work!
Two courses: 25-26 September 2023 and 11 and 12 December 2023.