About the Event
For a more in-depth look at this topic, take a deep-dive into our Biopharma Masterclass Program – Unlocking Europe: Operational Priorities for EU Market Entry. The program includes this BioForum along with a full-day workshop and one-on-one advisory session.
About the BioForum
Join local and international experts for a comprehensive exploration of Europe’s biopharma ecosystem.This event will provide valuable insights into how the EU, the second-largest pharmaceutical market in the world, can be strategically leveraged for growth. With a focus on clinical and commercial considerations for biotech companies looking to expand globally.Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from local and global leaders on proven approaches to optimise business ventures in Europe.
Be informed about:
- Expanding Globally: Discover key steps for taking your biopharma operations beyond Australia. Explore market entry strategies and growth opportunities.
- Supporting Emerging Pharma/Biotech: Optimise your product supply strategy for global expansion. Learn about efficient supply chains and regulatory compliance for clinical and commercial success.
- Technical Operations Growth: Expand your technical operations strategically to support growth. Ensure compliance with rigorous regulations in clinical trials and product supply for operational excellence.
- European Market Entry: Navigate the complexities of the European market. Explore entity structures, tax considerations, and effective go-to-market strategies for launching your biopharma venture in Europe.
What to expect:
- The latest updates from industry experts
- Engaging information for diverse audiences
- Dynamic panel Q&A sessions
- In-person networking opportunities with peers.
Who should attend?
- Biopharma companies advancing products for global markets
- Scientists and executives working in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, regenerative medicine, biologics, cell and gene therapy
- Professionals working in operations, commercialisation, regulatory affairs, business development, consultancy, government, funding bodies and venture capital
- Biopharma professionals seeking to improve knowledge and foster connections.
Date: Tuesday 14 November 2023
3:45pm: Guest arrival and registration
5:00pm: Panel and Q&A
Venue: Allens, 37/101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sponsored by: State Government of Victoria
In collaboration with: Orphan Drug Consulting
The BioForum is a stand-alone event as well as Part A of the Masterclass Program. Masterclass participants are not required to register separately to attend.
In person registration (BioForum only):BioMelbourne Network Member: $95
BioMelbourne Network Non Member: $195Unsure if your organisation is a member? Check our member directory.Cancellation policy (BioForum only):In person registration
- Full refund given up to 7 days prior to the event
- No refunds within 7 days of the event
Kindly sponsored by the State Government of Victoria