About the Event
Join us for an exciting evening of insights into the world of medtech innovation and at the upcoming SA Insights Event, presented by MTPConnect's Adelaide team. This engaging event offers a unique opportunity to delve deep into the remarkable journey of Micro-X, a pioneering player in the medtech sector.
Jo Close, Director of MTPConnect’s Adelaide Intermediary Program will be interviewing the three leaders of Micro-X:
- Kingsley Hall, CEO
- Peter Rowland, Founder
- Anthony Skeats, Chief Operating Officer
- Matthew Chong , ANFF
The event will feature a candid conversation, covering a range of topics, including:
- The history and founding of Micro-X
- Technological breakthroughs that have propelled Micro-X's success
- Future prospects and innovations on the horizon
- Addressing challenges and opportunities in the healthcare market
- Contribution to the defence sector and its significance to the company’s trajectory
- Navigating the intricate product development journey
- Building a thriving South Australian company
Hosted at the Tonsley Innovation District, the very heart of innovation and collaboration, attendees will also have the exclusive opportunity to embark on a guided tour of Micro-X's cutting-edge facilities, as well as the Flinders University building. Discover firsthand the synergy between industry and academia, further exemplified by the presence of the Medical Device Partnering Program led by Flinders University.
Don't miss this exceptional chance to gain valuable insights, network with industry leaders, and be part of the innovation conversation.
Register now to secure your spot and be a part of the SA Insights Event with Micro-X.