About the Event
The theme of this workshop is developing leaders.
- Learn effective leadership habits for complex leaders
- Gain insight into what it takes to be a successful female leader
- Understand some organisational & cultural barriers to women's success
- Explore the concept of power & how it impacts courage, visibility & results
- Develop the counter-intuitive skills needed to lead in the organisations of today
- Understand the impact of confidence on risk-taking, self-promotion & reputation
About Dr Rachel Cameron
Dr Rachel Cameron is widely recognised for her expertise in leadership in Lifesciences, Executive Recruitment, Medical Affairs and scientific translation from the bench to the bedside.